Around Lounges SLU communicates to users, through this notice, that cookies can be used when the user navigates through the different screens and pages of the site.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a very small text file that a Web server can save on a computer’s hard drive to store some type of information about the user. The cookie identifies the device in a unique way, and can only be read by the Website that sent it to the device.
A cookie is not an executable file or a program and therefore it cannot spread or contain a virus or other malicious software, nor can it be longer than 4,000 characters.
What are cookies for?
By remembering your preferences we won’t have to, for example, ask about your country every time you visit our Website. We will know the features of the computer you are using and we will be able to offer you a better browsing experience. Cookies can help our website distinguish the user’s browser as a previous visitor and thus save and remember the preferences that may have been established while the user was browsing the site, customize the home pages, identify which sectors of a site have been visited or keep a record of selections in a “shopping cart”.
Types of cookies
Cookies can be classified according to the entity that manages them, the time they remain active or according to their purpose. Sometimes we will be able to check that the same cookie can be included in more than one category.
According to their ownership
- Proprietary cookies: Those that are sent to the user’s device from a device or domain managed by Around Lounges SLU
- Third-party cookies: Those that are sent to the user’s terminal device from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that treats the data obtained through cookies.
According to their lifetime
- Session cookies: Those that gather data while the user is browsing the website.
- Persistent cookies: Those in which the data remains stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
According to their purpose
- Technical cookies: Those that are used internally and are necessary for the operation of the web.
- Analytical cookies: Those that allow to gather statistical information about the users activity. This information is collected anonymously and allows the optimization of navigation through our website in order to ensure a better service for the user.
- Customization cookies: Those that allow the user to access the service with some general characteristics predefined based on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as the language, type of browser through which the user accesses the service, regional configuration from where their access the service, etc.
- Advertising cookies: Those that allow management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, when applicable, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided based on criteria such as content edited or the frequency in which the ads are displayed.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: Those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, when applicable, the editor has included in a webpage, application or platform from which it provides the requested service. These cookies store information on the behavior of users obtained through continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
Below is a list of the cookies you can find on our website and a brief description of their purpose. We assure you that none of them keeps personal identification information about you. Some cookies personalize your visit, others remember your preferences, while others only provide statistics of visitors.
|__utma||Identification of unique visitors: Used to register unique visitors for statistical and analytical purposes.||2 years||Google (Analytic)|
|__utmb||Determination of the visitor’s session: Google Analytics uses two cookies to establish a session. If one of these two cookies is missing, another activity initiates the start of a new session.||30 minutos||Google (Analytic)|
|__utmc||Determination of the visitor’s session: Google Analytics uses two cookies to establish a session. If one of these two cookies is missing, another activity initiates the start of a new session.||Session||Google (Analytic)|
|__utmz||Registration of traffic sources and navigation: Used to record how you came to our Website (by a Google search, advertising, etc.) and the routes you follow while browsing our site. We use this information to improve the user experience in future updates.||6 months||Google (Analytic)|
In the case of Google Analytics cookies, this company stores cookies on servers located in the United States and agrees not to share it with third parties, except in cases where it is necessary for the operation of the system or when the law requires it. According to Google it does not save your IP address. If you want information about the use that Google gives to cookies we attach this link.
Users can configure their browser to accept, or not, the cookies they receive or for the browser to notify them when a server wants to store a cookie or delete them from the computer. You can find the instructions in the security settings in your Web browser.
- If you use Microsoft Internet Explorer, in the menu option Tools> Internet Options> Privacy> Settings.
- If you use Firefox, in the menu option Tools> Options> Privacy> Cookies.
- If you use Google Chrome, in the menu option Settings> Privacy
- If you use Safari, in the menu option Preferences> Security
You can use the “Help” section that you will find in the toolbar of most browsers to change the settings of your computer; however, some of the features of our online services may not work or may be more difficult to access if you reject all cookies.
Many browsers allow you to activate a private mode through which cookies are always deleted after your visit. Depending on each browser, this private mode can have different names; below you can find a list of the most common browsers and the different names of this “private mode”:
- Internet Explorer 8 y superior: InPrivate
- FireFox 3.5 y superior: Navegación Privada
- Google Chrome 10 y superior: Incógnito
- Safari 2 y superior: Navegación Privada
- Opera 10.5 y superior: Navegación Privada
Please, read carefully the help section of your browser to learn more about how to activate the “private mode”. You can continue visiting our website even if your browser is in “private mode”; however, the user experience may not be optimal, and some utilities may not work.
Around Lounges SLU thanks you for accepting cookies. This helps us obtain more accurate data that allows us to improve the content and design of our website to adapt it to your preferences.