Welcome to this brief and practical introduction to body language. Next 16th of November we will have the opportunity to check the importance of posture, movement and voice in communication, especially when it comes to speaking in front of an audience, and answer some of these questions:
- What does our Nonverbals tell about us?
- Are we aware of how we get to people and how people see us?
- What are the 3 main communication skills we need to work on?
- Fear, emotion or anxiety play an important role when speaking in public, but none of these are a real obstacle. Dou you know what are the real obstacles when we try to communicate in public?
- To what extent can it help us to know more about our Nonverbals and to improve our communication and interpersonal skills?
- How important is authenticity when communicating?
- Is it possible to work on aspects such as firmness, trust or connection through our nonverbals?
- And, finally… would you like to get a personalized feedback on your communication skills and body language?
This is the introduction for our next nonverbal communication training session at Around Club, where we invite you to discover your nonverbal communication and bring out all your potential helping you to build a personal brand.
Los socios se apuntarán desde la APP
Los NO socios desde este LINK
- AROUND Madrid Castellana -
- Wednesday 30th October
- De 19:00 a 20:30
- Aforo de 100 personas